To Like, To Love & To Be In Love..

It's my first post and I decided to get straight to it.. 

Something that really gets to me is that not many people understand that I find to like, to love and to be in love are three very different things. So this is me trying to explain what those words are to me. Liking someone or something has two different meanings, depending on the situation. One, it simply means that you can tolerate the existence of that someone or something. Second, it simply means that you admire someone or find yourself infatuated with someone. Simple enough.


To Love, for me means that you find yourself having a connection with someone/thing. You love your god, family and friends. You can find yourself loving someone you've just met because you share the same interests or you find them intriguing, but in that case it's the same thing as liking someone. Loving is like Liking, except you feel it deeper and it makes you feel warmer and safer, at least it's like that for me. I think you shouldn't be afraid to love because of what has happened in your past or what anyone/thing has set in your mind what love is, love simple means you care about someone/thing..


To Be In Love. Such magic exists. Why I call it magic because it really is. Being in love is magical, though I've never experienced it myself, but seeing as I'm only 17 that doesn't bother me. I know why being in love is magic because I've seen it. I've seen how it could change people, how it can make everything worth living for, how being in love changes your perspective on things and especially how it can change yourself. To me, being in love doesn't mean you change yourself for that person, being in love means that person makes you want to be a better version of yourself, not just for them but for yourself mostly. Being in love is so much more..


I hope anyone that reads this would understand that being in love isn't everything. You shouldn't dedicate your life to finding someone to be in love with. You shouldn't have 'relationship goals'.You should have goals to achieve a better future for yourself. Do something you love to do, something that doesn't bore you, something that doesn't make you wish you had done something else. Dedicate your life to yourself and good things will happen when least unexpected.


Comment on what you think about love or life. Do you agree with what I think? or have a completely different meaning? What do you think?


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.