Makeup is wonderful.

Do you know the feeling of passing by affordable makeup and not buying it, just to go back home and regret not buying that 18 shade eye-shadow palette with really good pigmentation that was selling for less then RM 30 ( 8 USD / 6 BP )? Because I DO. now at least.



I guess if I were to label my sense of style as I was growing up, it would be simple. Throw on a t-shirt, a pair of jeans, tie up my hair and we're all good to go out. Basically, I didn't get any proper exposure to fashion or makeup ( all the beautiful things that I'm in love with nowadays ) until I was at least 15. 

A few months ago I started watching Dina Tokio's youtube channel ( she mainly does videos related to fashion and lifestyle ) and this was probably the first time ever I've seen a hijabi with a LOT of views and subscribers on Youtube so I just started watching her videos and other hijabi youtubers. It got me thinking "WOW she looks amazing and she looks like me!", and from then on I've just been really into makeup and beauty.

I realize nowadays I can't just go into a drugstore to get my essentials and leave. No, I absolutely have to test out almost every single makeup product there is ( well, only the tester products that are available anyways, which isn't that much most of the time ). Passing by a Watsons and continue walking? More like 'accidentally' goes to get 1 lipstick and walk out with a lighter purse. 

Sephora is my heaven on earth. None of the products are affordable for a broke full-time student that still gets allowance from her parents- girl like me, but it is still so fun to look at all the pretty shades of colour going around in that store. 

Also, ever since I've started to actually put any effort in taking care of my skin and doll-ing up myself ( for the days that I have time ), my skin has looked nicer. It's clearer, mismatched skintones gone, I look alive and healthy. IT'S FANTASTIC!

Basically, this post is just me rambling on and starting this ( hopefully ) new layout of this blog, seeing as I want to try and venture out to not only personal writing but also lifestyle, beauty and advice. Wow, I have been missing out. I regret all those years that I refused to admit my love for being girly. Now, though, oh, I am so girly, and I am LOVING IT !!!

Feel free to leave any comments, that would be so helpful for me. Thank you.


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.