just a tiny bit of POP in colours

 

Hello lovelies! A month ago I went on an online haul just because I didn't have anything to do and I just really wanted some good liquid lipsticks.... So, despite not having a large bank account, I went online and bought myself some Colourpops!!! YAY!!!! 

I know it's only $6 but convert USD to Malaysian currency, it's quite the price and that doesn't even include the post. Knowing myself I can't just buy 1, noooo I can never be satisfied if I just bought one and be done with it... so I bought 7 items and there goes half of my savings (which wasn't that much in the first place).

 
( Ultra Satin Lip ) Spritz, Frick 'n' Frack & ( Ultra Matte Lip ) Limbo

I loved these colours on the website and I love them even more now that I can actually wear them. They are so smooth, highly pigmented and not drying at all. 

First I tried on "Spritz" which is the pink-iest of pinks I have ever seen. It looks so cute and nice, to be honest, the first time I was like "ummm maybe not for me" because it was too bright for my skin colour but it's slowly growing on me. Definitely one of the colours that need a tiny bit of time to look poppin'. 

Then I tried on Frick 'n' Frack and guys, I have met the perfect shade for me. It looks dark in the tube and more on the brown colours, but when I put it on I was really surprised that it looked more like I put on nude lipstick. It's definitely one of the darker nude shades but I love it so much! This is gonna be my everyday look now *even though I don't wear makeup everyday*.

With the whole buzz on Kylie cosmetics, of course I'm gonna buy the dupe for one of her shades (although Colourpop did have the shade before heh). It's so much cheaper and its guaranteed to be more than good, it's GREAT! Limbo and Bull-Chic is definitely a colour that I imagine I would wear on my bad days. The reason is because on my bad days, I don't want to be talking with other people, I don't wanna be bothered. I just want to go out, wear all black, and do my thing. 

 
( Lippie Pencil ) Bull-Chic, BFF 2, Creature & ( Lippie Stix ) Bull- Chic


There's not much to say about the lip pencil except that they're smooth and what you would expect from a lip pencil. It's very opaque and the colours turn out beautiful. The Lippie Stix though, I have some thoughts on that.

One colour I regret not getting (but I will get it once I get enough money) is Creature. I bought the pencil just to try the colour and I love it so I'd most probably get it next time. (I know I'm just a beginner and I'm really confused about the pencil, how do I sharpen the thing? The casing is plastic... do I still use a sharpener or does it magically appear?)

I really love the Lippie Stix! I bought the Bull-Chic which is black and its so easy to use. Its rounded but it has sharp edges so it's easy to get nice clean edges on your lips without using a pencil!! It's so pigmented that it didn't need a second layer so that's a bonus. Save money on the pencils, and save product cause you don't use much of the product.

That's it for today, I hope everyone is doing well and have a good day! 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.